Friday, March 26, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

and another one down, and another one down, another one bites the dust!

I love that song and this week I have reasons to sing!

First, thanks goes out to all my supportive friends who have given me some amazing advice, I love you and I am listening very carefully!

John and I have made the decision that I need to be home with the kiddos! The date is set and the girls last day of school this year will be my last day at my work. Just as Todd Martin told me, my new formal job title with be MOTHER, I will dedicate my time and energies to this job completely, the hours will be 24/7 with small times out to exercise and rest, I will teach plumbing continuing education on Saturdays, and I will continue to give service to my church and my neighbors. I am excited and scared! Since making the decision I have only had one panic attack, so I am doing great!

Finally, I passed another test this week - Property Maintenance Inspector.

3 comments:

Clinton Home Educators said...

It will be great!

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Remember... We are here to help!!

Cindy Killebrew said...

You can do it! On those days you feel like giving up, it's time for Girl's Night OUT!

Geo Caching