Sunday, November 15, 2009

Very Busy

It seems the busier I get the better organized I am and lately its been very busy. I am not complaining actually I am enjoying every minute of it! I had Friday off of work due to a class for work that I had to take on Saturday (more on the class in a few). My friend Tambra was in Austin visiting her daughter so I was very bad and took Rylee and Ashley to Austin with me. We had a great time going for a long walk along a river and park, watching the kids play while we were able to talk. Tambra is so smart and amazing - she always has such great advice that I feel like I come a little short when she needs advice. She made an amazing salad that I promise when I get the recipe from her I will be posting the "how to".

Around 3pm we took off and ran back to Houston - the YM & YW had a Drive in theatre night - we had a really great time. They saw "forever strong" and we had an amazing concession stand. The goal was to have everyone bring a friend and for entertainment we asked them to make their own cars for the drive in. The creativity in our ward is amazing! Rylee and Ashley had fun serving the popcorn, Kaitlyn wanted me to make her box car (of course I refused) so she just had an invisible one. John went to Rachels first basketball game - which her team won - she got to the church there late but just in time to say hi to everyone! I promise to be at the very next game!

Saturday, John and I sat thru at Continuing Ed Class for our Plumbing Inspectors License. I keep a running time frame of how much longer we had. But in all fairness the instructor was really good. Then we had a "girls night out" we went to a place I had never been called "9ers" they had really good hamburgers and they were huge! Thank-fully I had Sister Orten share with me so I only spent $3.00 which was perfect for my budget! I needed that time away talking to other moms with the same issues and concerns I have with the kids, school, teenagers, housework and working.

I gotta run today is ward conference at church, Rylee and Ashley are already fighting this morning, I hear Kaitlyn looking for breakfast and I can't wake up Rachel, as always very busy!


I guess instead of eating the candy - Kaitlyn decided to be creative

Way to go Rachel!

Kaitlyn driving in reverse in her invisible car

Ashley and Rylee serving the popcorn

1 comment:

Cindy Killebrew said...

You girls are growing up so fast! Girl's Night Out is always such a treat! I'm glad you were able to see your friend too!

Geo Caching