Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Decorating Fun








The girls and I have a lot of fun when we get to decorate. My mom gave me some flowers with fall colors and we had a really great time working on a wreath together - they were so excited to get started they refused to get dressed. The SunFlower is a cake that I made for a friend of mine at work - the best part of decorating cakes is my girls - they love to stand on the kitchen chairs and offer up advice - and they do a lot of taste testing! They are always so positive and reassuring even when I am not happy with the results. I always find things that I could have done better. Not them - they think each one is the best cake I've ever done! (Looking at these pics I realize that they all need haircuts)

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Looks like fun. I love decorating for fall. Where is the finished wreath?

The cake looks great and yummy. Lucky co-worker. :)

Kirchner Family said...

I wanted it on the front door - but the door is painted metal - who knew! So it is on the front side of our house - I will have to get a pic of it!

Cindy Killebrew said...

It's beautiful! Your girls are so sweet and they are right. They dont't see the flaws we do.

Geo Caching