Monday, September 7, 2009

Where did the summer go?

I 'm not sure what happened to the summer - with me working full time again it just seemed to fly by! The girls went to the community pool at least 4 days a week, we went to Fort Worth for July 4th, we saw the circus and the girls stole the camera several times. I received some very funny pictures from the girls taking my camera but I also lost the pictures of them at the circus. I was very angry - for a while - but when you get pictures like the ones below - you don't stay mad for long!

Rylee's new hair style created by Julia Ortiz



Rylee showing everyone how to look so sweet Daddy will buy her a sno cone.



Ashley loves to Karaoke


Rylee and Julia painting at the kitchen table

There are more pictures that I can not post - Kaitlyn looking "sexy" - and then they found it funny to take pictures of Rachel when she was walking to her room in a towel. The girls found these very funny - Rachel did not!

No comments:

Geo Caching