Monday, September 7, 2009

August 24th First Day of School


My baby is in Kindergarten - I will not cry (where other people can see me)
Ashley - is in 2nd grade
Kaitlyn - is in 7th grade
Rachel - IS A FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL (I am Sooo old) Still not crying!

This is how our mornings work now - Rachel and I get up at 5am - she is at Seminary at 6am - I

make sure Kaitlyn is on the bus at 6:40 and run to pick up Rachel from Seminary at 6:50 - Drop her off behind the school at the athletics entrance so she can get ready for basketball practice at 7:30. John has to get Ashley and Rylee on the bus at 7:50 while I am on my way to work!

This is what my mornings will look like for the next 6 years then I get a small break before Ashley gets into High school!



(It was a foggy day so the pictures had some issues)

No comments:

Geo Caching