Thursday, February 5, 2009

We love Musicals

John and I both love musicals... Mayde Creek High School put on "Beauty & the Beast" we were excited for weeks before we were to go. The girls were invited to eat "Brunch" with the cast with our neighbor Missy - WoW - was that the best thing ever. Rylee dressed up as Belle and the girls took yellow roses to give to her and several other cast members. They were able to get pictures with the cast, walk on stage and look around - Gaston put Rylee on his shoulders - Belle was gracious and sweet - Miss Potts and Chipp were so cute - the girls were pumped - so excited about seeing the musical that evening. I was so impressed with this goup of high school students they did a great performance and we loved it! Our neighbors girls Jesse and Caitlin were in the musical and the girls tried to yell when they saw them - I had to remind them that they had to be very quite - but it was oooh so hard! Thanks Missy, Julia and Izzy for making this experience great!

2 comments:

Aunt Patty said...

That sounds so fantastic!! I wish I had been there!! I grew up watching musicial movies and love them.

Cindy Killebrew said...

That sounds like such fun! I did plays when I was in Junior High and High School. They are so much fun to do and watch. Plus, it's a Disney play. How could you go wrong there?

Geo Caching