Sunday, February 15, 2009

My silly girls...just a quick update











Rylee has been mimicking everything I say in a very cute and silly way. She knows how to make life lots of fun! Rachel is getting ready for her first dance this coming Saturday - more info to come soon. Ashley has finished her first chapter book "Judy B. Jones is a Party Animal" and Kaitlyn has taken up cycling class at the gym and loves it. I have taken 2 of the 1st series of the Wilton Cake Decorating Class - which is a lot of fun and I am learning so much.

1 comment:

Cindy Killebrew said...

I love Rylee's pigtails. Way to go Ashlee on reading. Those were my favorite books when I was her age. Rachel going to dances! Crazy. Okay, Kaitlyn you have to come down here and get me into shape! Michelle, I can't wait to see the next cake!1

Geo Caching