Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Dance Recital

Rylee has had a huge case of stage fright recently... so we were not sure if she would make it on stage. Right before they were to go on stage she had a extra strength grip on my leg. Her instructor reminded her that she would get a medal when she was done. That did it - she let go of my leg walked on to the stage and had her eyes stuck to the instructor the whole time. Wow I am so proud of her! If you aren't sure which one she is - she is in the middle on the right hand side.

4 comments:

Cindy Killebrew said...

OH, how cute! Great Job, Rylee!

Carie Ann Wall said...

I think I figured out which one was her? The last one? on the right? Cute, I love watching my kids do stuff like that.

Robin said...

HEY Im excited to find you.. I have missed you. good to see your doing good.

Aunt Patty said...

Was she suppose to be a jingle bell or was that just the "Kirchner Dance" that all the Kirchner girls do?

Geo Caching