Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pre-Christmas Depression

Almost every year I go thru - Pre-Christmas Depression:
I worry about money,
if I can get all the gifts the girls really want without going over board,
I worry I won't help enough people during this season.
Its funny because my mom worries about the same things every year also,
when I was a kid we didnt have money for christmas
my parents had to be very creative
and at times they also received help from secret santas.
Every year was perfect, every year we (the kids, all 6 of us) loved our gifts
and knew that our parents loved us
and worked hard to give us what they could.
Soooo...... why is it I worry????
I don't know maybe its a mom thing?
I wish I knew who those secret santas were all those years ago.
I would give them a huge hug & tell them how wonderful they were to us.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Yes, there really is a Santa Clause, he lives, and lives and lives, in everyone's heart.

Geo Caching