Thursday, December 18, 2008

As Christmas Approaches


This picture of Ashley sums up how I feel right now! She feel asleep at Rachel's Choir Concert (Great Job Mayde Creek JR High Girls Choir). The past two weeks has been filled with so much going on (just a sample) from 3 separate (each girl decided to get sick at separate times of course) trips to the doctor, several birthdays, choir rehearsal, orchestra rehearsal, choir concert, orchestra recital, dance recital, Christmas shopping, cleaning house, paying bills, work, sick kids,omework, cleaning house, wrapping presents, and chasing kids around the house.
I'm EXHAUSTED!
DEAR SANTA - this year I would love a nap for Christmas!

3 comments:

Cindy Killebrew said...

I think that is just how every mom feels! You are a trooper! Super mom!

MissyLovesJulia said...

Awww.....Sleep Tight Little Ashley

Aunt Patty said...

Hey Michelle, you make me tired just reading about your schedule!!!
I don't blame Ashley for falling asleep. i know just how she feel. I quite often fall asleep like that, but then I take after my Mom. My recliner grabs hold of me and won't let go!!!

Geo Caching