Monday, March 23, 2009

The kid quiz

After reading Maria Whiteheads latest blog - it was so cute I had to quiz my kids and here are their answers:

What does your mom say the most often?
Rylee: go to sleep
Ashley: brush your teeth
Kaitlyn: Take your meds

What can you do to make your mom happy?
Rylee: Clean up
Ashley: Clean my room
Kaitlyn: Be nice to my sisters

What do you do that makes your mom sad?
Rylee: Not listen to her
Ashley: Cry
Kaitlyn: Not be nice to my sisters

What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Rylee: Tickle me
Ashley: Pinch me
Kaitlyn: tell a funny joke

How old is your mom?
Rylee: 17
Ashley: 29 or 35
Kaitlyn: 29

What does your mom like to do for fun?
Rylee: reads a book
Ashley: lots of stuff
Kaitlyn: workout

What is your mom not good at?
Rylee: Art
Ashley: I can't think of anything
Kaitlyn: Thats too hard of a question

What does your mom like to do with you?
Rylee: play with me
Ashley: go to the mall or the doctor
Kaitlyn: we really need to do something

What is the same about you and your mom?
Rylee: our eyes
Ashley: our hair
Kaitlyn: our style

What is different about you and your mom?
Rylee: we don't wear the same clothes
Ashley: we don't have the same color eyes
Kaitlyn: if I say yes, she says no

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute!

Happiness is Homemade said...

17 and 29? Your kids are so nice! ;) That's really cute.

CourtneyB said...

That was so cute! You've got them trained well on the "29" age answer! Way to go! (:

Cindy Killebrew said...

Great answers! I wonder how old Todd thinks I am. Hmm

Geo Caching