Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachel!


Today is Rachel's 14th Birthday - she is my oldest daughter and I am so proud of her! She has many great attributes; she is seriously organized, she helps me keep organized, she is a great friend, she is very good at babysitting, and helping around the house. She loves bright colors like orange and green, she loves to straighten her hair (even though I love her natural wave to her hair), she loves twilight series and the tv show survivor. I love you Rachel! Thanks for letting me be your mom!

4 comments:

Cindy Killebrew said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I can't belive you are 14!

Aunt Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Patty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR
RA-A-A-CHEL-L-L
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-U-U

Carie Ann Wall said...

Happy Birthday Rachel...I havent forgotten, just running behind. I will send it in the mail this week. We love you...the wall family

Geo Caching