Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Weekend







This Memorial Weekend was a lot of fun! We went to Fort Worth and stayed with my parents which is always such a treat!
I was asked to make Kathys Baby Shower Cake - which scared the heck out of me - everyone knows that my mom makes amazing and beautiful cakes - so for her to ask me to make the cake put my nerves in over drive! The design changed several times and my fondant is very yummy but still needs help with drying!

We had a small b-day party for me on Saturday - Cindy and the kids, Kathy and Todd, Mom and Dad and the Honshteins all came to celebrate and enjoy the Sun! Cindy made me the funnest cake I have ever had - it was green and yellow -I loved it!
My Dad & Rylee

1 comment:

Cindy Killebrew said...

So glad you like the really "fun" cake. If you only knew! :) If you could have been a fly in my kitchen that day. Whew! Oh well, even Plan C can turnout okay.

Geo Caching