Monday, December 21, 2009

Kaitlyn turns 13


This post is a week late but very much needed. Kaitlyn Nicole Kirchner turned 13 on December 14th - Yes that makes 2 teenagers in our house now. Kaitlyn was such a wonderful baby, rarely cried and always had a smile for everyone. She loved to be held and she was so little and cute.... now 13 years later.... I have this beautiful, high energy girl that seems to always be making me either laugh or cry. She is an amazing artist, she can draw and she has such musical talent it is amazing since nether one of her parents are talented in these areas. She never takes the answer "No" and she always asks "Why". We are so much a like in so many ways that it seems we bump heads more than I like to. I hope that she knows that we want the very best for her and that we love her very much. I am so proud to be her mother and I want her to stay my little girl for as long as possible. She struggled while we were in El Paso and I think she is settling into Houston so much better.

1 comment:

Cindy Killebrew said...

Happy Birthday Katie! We are so excited for you turning 13! Crazy! what do you want for your birthday?

Geo Caching