Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Rain Gear for Work



ALL I wanted was a rain jacket for work, so I made a production out of how much I needed one at work. I mean really, I'm outside 6 hours a day for work and we are in HOUSTON, for crying out loud. So I got my wish. Only, not really, the only approved store was the Tractor Supply Store. They didn't have anything except MEN's gear - and the only colors were yellow, ugly green, or lime green and they all came with pants! I took a deep breath and bought the yellow rain gear. When I got back to the office and showed off what I had bought - everyone began to laugh. Rose (our awesome code enforcement officer) insisted that I try the whole outfit on and then she pulled out the camera! Needless to say I will not be asking for anything for a very long time!

4 comments:

CourtneyB said...

Looks very practical - in fact, we could use something like that around here some days! Function first, not form - right? (: Besides, you look cute!

Jen said...

That reminds me of when I first went to buy my steel toed rubber boots as a 20 yr old. It was nearly impossible to find a size 6 boot and the guys in the supply store were kinda laughing at me too. But I still have them!

Cindy Killebrew said...

You look great! I love the all over yellow.

Jeanette said...

You look good in yellow. Who knows, those may come in handy during hurricane season. :)

Geo Caching