Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ashleys ever changing mouth


Ashley has had a hard couple of weeks. The kids and I have to work hard not to laugh at her cute but every funny and constantly changing mouth... At the first of the month her first front tooth became very loose (I swear I had pictures and they seem to have disappeared) - to the point that it stuck out and her sisters called her buck tooth (which I thoroughly chastised them for) the tooth just stuck out worse and worse until finally it came out. She was so relieved - they couldn't call her buck tooth anymore - then last week she was playing with Rylee and she hit her mouth - OUT came the second front tooth - Now she is toothless. It would be so sad - if she wasn't sooo cute!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is my sweet little Ashley... She is adorable.

Aunt Patty said...

Ashley,Honey,
Those teeth will grow back in before you know it!!!
Maybe not as fast as you would like but the time will pass.
You are still my cutey pie!!

Cindy Killebrew said...

It's a right of passage we all go through. :( Teeth are funny that way. I still think she looks adorable!

Geo Caching